Your privacy is important to us. Below we explain why we need your data and how we use it. We promise we don’t share it.
What is personal data?
Personal data is data related to a living individual who can be identified from that data. This can also include special categories of personal data (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and genetic data, biometric data, health data and data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation) and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
This is all down to how you interact with Best’s Bootcamp (website or other communications channels, or at our physical sites). It will also evolve as the buinsess grows into more countires and cities around the world.
United Kingdom – All London Clubs
Best’s Bootcamp Charing Cross, 1 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6NN
Best’s Bootcamp, Petersham House, Harrington Road, London, SW7 3HD
We collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users will be asked for, as appropriate:
· Email address
· Living address
· Telephone number
· Shoe size
· Credit card information during purchases
Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but this may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Where we do collect your personal data, this information is required for us to validate who you are, to deal with your queries effectively and to ensure that we can monitor usage of our sites as you sign up for classes.
Contacting us by telephone and email
Contacting us by telephone
We do not record telephone conversations or calls that you make to us. During calls, we may however collect the following information:
· Contact details
· Your Best’sBootcamp account email address
We process this information because it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you, and to enable us to deliver services to you which you have requested and/or resolve any queries that you might raise when you call.
Contacting us by email
Our email correspondence may be kept as a record of your contact with us, and to enable us to respond to any queries that you may have.
CCTV is installed at some of our sites, to monitor building security and assist in crime prevention and detection.
We operate our CCTV in accordance with the guidance issued by the local data protection authority
Best’s Bootcamp collects this data as part of its role as a service provider to you, and to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors to our sites.
We will not hold images for longer than necessary and will dispose of them securely.
How and why we use your information
We collect and process personal information about visitors to our website, clients, customers and users of/visitors to our sites. We do this in order to deliver services to you, deliver merchandise to you when you make a purchase, process payments that you make to Best’s Bootcamp and learn how to offer you a better product.
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes, all of which is for our legitimate interest of delivering services and products to you, and/or where it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you:
· To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
· To personalise the user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
· To improve our website – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
· To process payments – We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To run a promotion, contest, survey or other feature – To send users information which is relevant to services that they have purchased from us.
· To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also send emails to users that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
To find out more about cookies, you can visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Who we share with?
Currently, we don’t. We are a sole company who do not work with any partners in any area of our business. We will promote our partners to you, but never the other way around.
We may also have to disclose your personal details if required by law.
If we do ever share your information with other organisations, we will have sharing protocols in place to ensure the organisation’s compliance with local data protection laws.
We will not use your personal information for third party marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information (i.e. in an anonymised form) regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How we store information?
We take our data protection responsibility very seriously and adopt and maintain high standards in respect of handling personal information. Your personal information will only be collected if it is necessary and proportionate to do so.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchanged between our website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
With regard to disposal of your information, we will not hold your information for longer than we need to and when we dispose of it we will destroy paper and electronic copies in a secure way.
If you wish to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you then you can ask us at any time and we will respond within the time periods laid down in local data protection laws.
Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to:
· Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
· Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
· Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
· Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
· Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Where we process your personal information because we have your consent to do so you may withdraw your consent at any time.
You can make a request in relation to any of the rights set out here by contacting the relevant Best’s Bootcamp company and using the contact details for the relevant country set out in the “Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?” section above. Alternatively, you can contact us using the details set out in the “Contacting us” section on our other pages.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal information you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the local data protection authority. You can find out how to contact the ICO on their website, www.ico.org.uk).
Please click across to the relevant tab and club and we will get back to you ASAP.